Large amounts of tracking data is stored and managed by the ciMAIL:
system each time an email is broadcast to a list of recipients, and each time a recipient interacts with an email they have received (viewing the email, clicking on links within the email, unsubscribing etc).
Tracking and reporting features include:
- Tracking, reporting, graphing, export of raw data for all
recipient interactions (see if a specific person viewed an email
message, story/article, or even clicked on an advertisement).
- Easy-to-understand graphs showing:
- Number of emails sent/received/bounced
- Links in campaign (with number of clicks)
- Times of day accessed
- Days of the week accessed
- Delay before reading
- Export of raw data as Excel spreadsheets